
|
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 Time: 6:43 PM =]] Too sien alr... =X
Wei2 jieh, CONGRATS! A level over liaoo horh? =] Bring me out with Jiefu arh!! xD My house is still messy but not as messy as before =] && ... I have a biggggg bear to hug=] When sad or just plain bored I can hug it =] Praying hard for PSLE results to be GOOD... At least above 262... I want thrash Malcolm! (That guy is another dear korkor of mine narh && another speedlighter and CG member loved by ME! =]) I love the rest of my fellow cellmates too narh =] heh =]] *Ring Ring!* "ESTHER GO PICK THE PHONE UP!" W8 arh... Chey. that one was from my dad-.- then he go make me run to the living room for what siah... -.= sienning... Well... nothing to write alr, and I think I've talked enough crap so I think I wont bore you anymore... Est =] |