CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008
    Time: 6:02 PM
SPEEDLIGHT!!!!

    Yo guys. SPEEDLIGHT ROCKS! Woots! Today shared some stuffs to the P5s in Sparklight representing speedlight with Justin, YiYi, Joyce and Leonard =] And... HAHA. Can’t wait to see if the batch of P5s this year are like those in my batch - during Worship is don’t sing / worship one, or else is keep talking until ask them worship they don’t want -.- They’re Transiting over to ♫{ЅрεεđLıqнт}♫ ! Haha. ANOTHER 9 MORE DAYS TO {♥} ωαиτεđ {♥} ! =DDDDDDD Can’t waittttttttt! From 9th Dec to 11th Dec I won’t be updating. (Obviously, cant bring my dad’s lappie there mah, if not it WONT be called a camp alr) Sorry uh {♥} Ąиđяεα {♥} , I WILL MISS YOU DERH! BLOGGIE, I WILL ALSO MISS YOU!!!

    On the 14th of Dec there’s Bible Game show, and we have to go over to Tampines for Service. Hope won’t bump into Noah, LOL. That guy sometimes a bit abnormal. Not sometimes, he like disiao me. Once he disiao me until ._. I almost cry neh. I donttt like him. But on the whole, at least still have like Joycee they all protect me =] Korkors and Jiejies ILY!

    On the 28th Dec there’s Thanksgiving , so will be going to LET (Lighthouse Evangelism Tampines) =] again. ☺

    Today had camp briefing. I’m SO LOOKING FORWARD TO CAMP! =] I’m ωαитεđ вγ ŁΔШ , ѕανεđ вџ ĜЯΆÇЭ That’s the Theme this year, I think. (Joycee jie, correct or not uh?) CAMP ROCKS! I love being in Speedlight =] The {{♪}} PRAISE AND WORSHIP{{♪}} can be described in one word - G-R-E-A-T! Hehe. I really thank God for putting my (current) cell-mates in my life, I’ve been sooooo influenced by them! =] Look at my credits and you’ll see =] I cant wait to turn 14, I wanna join Praiselight! I wanna SING for GOD! =]] But hopefully I won’t be too busy with school life. But no matter what I wont miss S-P-E-E-D-L-I-G-H-T. =] Or Cell group =] I LOVE SHARING! I’m just praying that more cell members will come beck to cell. Next time I’ll upload some photos of cellgroup =] I LOVE MY CELL MEMBERS! JUSTIN! JOYCE! LEONARD! RAYMOND! SHANNON! CLEMENT! ROY! KENNETH! Who else uh? Too many to name =X Anyways not many people in my cell have my blog URL =X I JUST LOVE YOU ALL! =]

    {♪} Єѕтнεя {♪}
    I’ll be back soon =] ILY SPEEDLIGHT!

    Labels:



back to top.