
|
Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 Time: 2:56 PM Blessed Christmas!
Ytd... SORRY ANDREA!!! Couldn't go your house for dinner , dad say that area a bit 'secluded' . Real sorry about that . MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~ Having group gathering on 28th, but then out of 17 people, only SEVEN people coming. -.= I want cry liao lahhhh! Seven, INCLUDING me. Oh yeah, guys, meet at LET car porch after Speedlight. I don't even know where it is. Mygosh. Any changes, will sms you all. SAD LUHHHH!!!! Me, Hillary, Damian, Dominic, Ying Jye, Leon, and YanDa, SO FAR. Wahhhh then only me, Hillary and Ying Jye girls siah. PATHETIC .=.=" Samuel (Yap), Janice, Sheryl and Matthew, NOT COMING. =[ Then these people, I CANT REACH THEM. I'm good ._. Trisha Annabella Nicole Geremy DingHong ShuHua CANT REACH AT ALL. Oh Well. I push the responsibility to Leon. Muahahahah. *Sobbbbbbbs* OhWell. At least it's not as if Everyone not coming... So... Still Thank God lorh. Yays. Tmrrrr going to church again. With Joyce. Meeting her at 8am at Marsiling MRT. =D then we going two services. =DDD After which, we'll be going for lunch and see who wanna accompany us to town area, where we can't afford anything much. MUAHAHAHA. I'll bring all my 'caichan' tmr, haha! I still need to buy random presents for reandom people and other stuffs I owe people for Christmas. OhWell. On 28th, after going to Marsiling Sec for the Edusave bursary thingy, I going to CHIONG home, change clothes lerh then rush to LET alrd. LET have Thanksgiving Sunday. =D Anyone else wanna come? (Other than Speedlighters lahhhh!) =D Sms me. My number is ********. Haha. Then after service, I'm going out with my camp group. Not all of them though. Only some. =.=" OhWell. Then after gathering over liao I going out with Joyce's group. =D hahaha. As extra, MUAHAHAA >< But EMMANUEL didi, and Joycee Jiejie Thanks for inviting me lorh =D Haha <3333 you people. haha. Guess I'll see the LET peeps on 28th, (Sorry for the cheap present and ugly card xP and late Christmas gift, HAHAHA) TMR: And my Cellmates and other friends in church<3 SPEEDLIGHT ROCKS! I miss it. Haha. Anyways I thank Joyce and Emmanuel first, for their HEARTFELT Christmas gift xD Haha, Loveee you twoooo! Haha, Domdomdom. You better take the card and the other thing kayyyy! xP My DEAREST Bro-In-Christ. Sorry guys didn't get you guys someth of more value, I was srsly broke. =X hahaha. Esther =D x33333 |