
|
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008 Time: 6:59 PM CAMP!!!!!!!
DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. He's a nice guy. He's a sparkler in LET. haha. But then I kena bullied by him -.- (Yesh. The guy that I refered to on the above is DOMINIC!) Hillary is a wonderful Sister-In-Christ. Nicole and Annabella toos =] heh. Annabella and I were groupmates in Step Out camp (Last Year camp) Samuel (group six derh) Is very quiet. But still got talk(Not that close? Haha) Samuel Teo - hahaha. This joker. He quite nice luh. =] He's not from my group though. Haha (Okay, he isn't that close with me narh~) Leon Tan - Great Leader =D Haha, he's a nice guy =] Who else uh?? Haha, too many to name. BUt these are the closer friends I made at camp. Let me list down the people who 'bullied' me. ALVIN CHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy -.- Nvm. Better don't say, later kena teased by people -.- DOMINIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy. Keep saying a guy like me -.- DILLON WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep pulling my hair -.- (my hair is precious derh kay!) And ouch. Leg have a lot of blister -.---- Actually, I am super blessed already, cuz Samuel (Teo) and Damien fall down and end up bleeding on the knee, GUYS, RECOVER SOON KAYS!! haha. GTG. Lovee ya! Will update soon =D Est =DD Labels: Lovin her camp friends. =] the old and new. =DD CAMP ROCKKS. =D |