CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Friday, December 26, 2008
    Time: 3:39 PM

    HAPPY B'DAY DAD!

    RAWR. I called MGS this morning cuz they say that they'll have the appeal results alr, but then I call them liao they say that they only know it after first week of School. Which means that I still have a chance, I'm on the waiting list. =DD Hahaa, I'm counting on GOD :D !

    Yesterday... After meeting Joyce at marsiling MRT at 7.50 in the morning, we made our way own to LEW :D Haha. Then when we walking to LEW Leonard called me. I didn't feel any vibration so I didn't pick up, cuz my phone was in my pocket. Then after meet Leonard and Raymond in LEW, went to Sanctuary alr then I take out phone, then I saw Leonard called me =X Then I was like, "Korh! You called me uh?" =X He was like, "Now then you know??" LOL. Sorry lahhh Leonard! Esther in the morning was still super blurrr and Clueless. ><

    At 9am service, Raymond, me, Joyce and Leonard kena caught on cam!! Kelvin go film us... OhWell... But he should have told me mah! My hair was super messy!!! :X Then after P&W Emmanuel sms me say he saw us over at LET... then I was like, " MY HAIIRRR IS SUPER MESSYYY.." LOL. He was like, "Yeah, vry" =.=" Nvm. I admit, I forgot to bring my rubberband lahhhh! >< hahahah.

    At 11am service, Met up with Rachel Yeo, Stanley and Gerlad they all. >< Randomly gave sweets away... Felt like doing so , don't know why . Hahaha. Then after 11am service, Rachel ask us go Orchard watch movie. I was like, Cant luh... Dad will kill me... LOL. So me, Joyce, Justin and Leonard went to CWP cuz I needed to run some errands for dad. Then after that we made our way to Orchard. Justin treat us Pepper Lunch... THANK YOU Justin!! Very PS leh, actually, cuz he treat me a lot of times liao... Then we went walk walk a while... Then after that dad say must go home liao... Then Joyce and Leonard go to CWP after that... OhWell, then I went home On Christmas Eve night.
    I asked my dad whether comfirm can go Orchard all that or not, thenhe said cannot -.- Then I try reason with him, but never talk back uh . He say cnt. Then I was like, Okay lorhhh... Then he say If I wanna go out don't go back home lerh. I don't know why I felt so hurt by what he said. He'd been saying it to me ever since I was like seven or eight. But ... I don't know why I felt that way. Have you guys ever felt as if no one loves you? And you feel a void of EMPTINESS all of a sudden? Yeah, I felt that way . I don't know why . I still don't . I think about my family, perhaps I've been too selfish . My dad doesn't let me go out as much alr , he says I don't study enough. I don't know the truth behind why he doesn't let me go out as much, maybe it's cuz of finances. I mean, my mom being in this position, I don't blame anyone but myself. I mean, it's really my fault that she landed in this position. So I was crying at night... But now I okay liao larh =D

    YTD
    I cried again, don't know why, but God was there for me. Dom was there too =D

    So, a big thank you to these people...
    GOD, for giving me His Word that He'll never leave me nor forsake me.
    Joyce, for cheering me up and bring there for me.
    Emmanuel, for being such a good friend =D and DIDI xP
    Dominic, for being there. :D

    I love you people!!! xD

    Esther =D


back to top.