
|
Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 Time: 6:03 PM
Wow. What a good way to start a post ;D Haha. my whole body aching because yesterday I went back to Fuchun Primary to train for Badminton with my juniors. Then I like, one month never really exercise... So... OUCH. For the first time in my life, I'm walking slower than anyone else in the family. LOL. I mean, usually I'm walking the fastest. Srsly . But... Yesterday training was good, lol. Well, of cause it felt good, haven't worked out for like ._. a month also ? Plus yesterday I went home with a blister._. OUCH. hahaha. Idk how my dad let me use th comp again, ;D but I two days never use alrd. I think . I hate family conflicts . I really do. ♥ ThankYou God, for showing me that you'll never leave me nor forsake me, even though sometimes I feel like I'm unlove-d. ♥ ThankYou Joyce, for being there to advice me. ♥ ThankYou Emmanuel, for being there for me,advicing and listening to me. ♥ ThankYou Dominic (Sorry also..), for being there when I needed someone to talk to, and for listening to me even though you were busy. Esther |