
|
Date: Saturday, December 27, 2008 Time: 3:23 PM
Ah. Chinese Tea. =D
Ooohhh, This is from dad's friend's wife. Who is Joseph's mom. Errrmmm... Most of you don't know him, I guess.Oh my Gosh. I'm so dead. I lost ten bucks. =X I went with dad's friend to eat lunch. Took some pictures, see if I can upload them . =D haha . Ah!!!!!!!! I LOST TEN BUCKS!!!!!!! shuckkks... Yays tmr going over to LET :D But before that I'm going to Marsiling Sec to get some bursary thing... Not bad lah. $250 I think. hahaha. Then after that I'm rushing back to change and then going over to LET. Maybe if I not enough time then I go to LEW take the busing transport. Hahah. Sorry Emmanuel, Dominic, Cassandra and Samuel for the late late Christmas present =X And sorry Joyce and Emmanuel that tomorrow can't go dinner with you all... =[ Dad don't let me go. I don't know why , the other day he already agreed. Sad lorh. Nvm, will find some time to go out with you guys =] Esther |