CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008
    Time: 12:00 PM
People in my LIFE =D

    Let's start with someone simple.
    God . He's my comforter, my friend, my God, my father and King.
    My family. Sometimes I feel like running away, but yes, I still love them.

    My Family-In-Christ(The closer ones, if not too many to list alr, it isn't in any particular order okay! <3)

    Justin. My cell leader, and someone I look up to as well as someone I go to when I need advice.
    Joyce. My dearest jiejie with much joy! Well, she's JOY-CE mah. =X
    Leonard. My dearest korkor who gives me advice and a nice guy =D
    Emmanuel. My DEAREST DIDI, Food Dustbin (xD He agreed one!!) , and a very nice Brother-In-Christ. =DD
    Dominic. Nice guy larh, just sometimes he don't know when to stop di-siao-ing me >.< He want to join DRAMALIGHT,Don't need audition for it =X He's SUPER DRAMA alr. hahaha.
    Andrea. This girl has alws been there for me as far as I can remember. =D Thank God for her. Get well soon girl!
    Benjamin. My dearest leader during STEP OUT. =D He like korkor to me :D he knows me well. =]

    Ah. I miss camp >< Emmanuel (MY DEAREST DIDI) and Dommmm are the closest to me alr, meaning people I know from camp. Hahaha. Both guys, coincidentally Oh well. But both are verrrrry nice BICs. hahaha.


    My School Friends.
    Thinking about it, sometimes it's not worth talking about them. Not all are bad influence though. Some are okay. These are the chio bu-s and shuaige-sIn my class and school =D
    JiaLin. This girl is quite nice, =D happy B'day to her on 18th Dec!
    Effy. This girl like to emo. Okay, maybe not like to. But she is my meiihh. Nice girl, she also super smart one. Go Anderson Sec lehh >< She also very chio!!! =]
    Sarah. Hmm. This girl, also smart luhh. Go Saint Nicholas Girls' School. >< We've been friends since ._. VERY YOUNG.
    WeiHao. I put his name in pink cuz he hates it. >< Hahaha! Hmm, this guy nice luh, but sometimes bad influence,LOL. Haha. DONT SCOLD VULGAR ALR LUHH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WWH! Anyws. Today is his B'day.
    Hazi. Sometimes she a bit over-board luh. but overall she's nice =D
    Amirah. She's nice. =D My meimei xD
    ShiYrong. Meihhhh! Forget about him! He's NOT worth it. SMILE and STAY CHIO!
    Derick. This guy is my other closer guy friend (: He is a nice guy. Just sometimes fight that time super VIOLENT. SCARYYYYY. ><
    My Juniors.
    XiangTing, Nadia, HuanTing and Tammy.. FOUR CHIO-BUs and cuties. Hahahah. =D I Miss Them!!!

    Hmm, =D

    Well... I think that's all. Sorry if I've missed you out. Tag me =D

    Hahaha. Just felt like putting this up. To Thank God for giving me such G-R-E-A-T Friends and family. Thank God and the Family-In-Christ for alws being there for me too =D

    Anyws I came out with this 'cuz I'm too bored alr

    Esther <3

    Labels:



back to top.