CrashAndBurn♥;













Profile.
Photobucket

♥Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
♥complicated;


    Date: Monday, December 1, 2008
    Time: 5:44 PM
{♫} PRAISELIGHT {♫}

    Haish. Idk whether dad will let me join Praiselight or not. Cuz he say need a lot of commitment and stuffs... How?! I REALLY wanna join leh... Cuz usually need to be at least 14 to join. But then Joyce say Titus say that if I want to join then he can discuss with Priscilla. But then... idk lorh. I only can keep on PRAYING. Cuz I know God can see what I'm hoping for and stuff. But if must go every week for practice then I think I can't make it. But I don't think so leh. Raymond and Shannon don't serve every week. I know that God will grant the desires of my heart. He's a great God =D But one week only 3 hours... Can what. If I cant cope in Secondary School then he has reasons to pull me out. But then, if I have to prove to my dad that I can cope with school PLUS other activities, I'm willing to work extra hard like I've never done before, not even for my PSLE, to join. I love to sing. But some people like Kelvin and others cant take my singing, so WHATEVER. Haish. Idk how larh. Happy to be given a chance. But it's better to have given a try then never have tried. I've talked to my dad about Praiselight before, I've told him that I wanna join before. My dad is worried about the time commitment. I can understand. I'll keep on praying, keep on trying. I'll one day prove to him that I can do it. I'm just feeling... Idk how to say. Really dk. It's like, singing has been what I've LOVED since I was young, and it has never changed. God gave me the love and passion for singing. I guess.

    "I can do all things through CHRIST who STRENGTHENS me" Phil 4:13

    "God: I thank you that you will speak to my dad and move him so that I can serve you in the passion that you have given to me. But still if my dad's answer is 'no', I'll still thank you for everything. Cuz you've given me this zeal and passion to SING. in this passion, I pray you'll use it for your purpose. I thank you , Lord, I'll trust you in everything, cuz you are the great God that has never once left me alone or forsaken me."

    Esther

    Labels:



back to top.