
|
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008 Time: 3:22 PM School && Church today ;D
I went to Swiss Cottage Sec =D Okay luh, that school ;D When on the bus on my way to Swiss that time, peeps on the bus look at me like I ._. mad girl like that. maybe I am. i think cuz I wearing school uniform bah... then after that I called Dougy up tell him I can go to church help out with calls for about 2 hours or so. The parents all very nice. Maybe except one._. i kena scolded by her. The concersation was smth like that. Me: Hello, This is Mdm *** (cant reveal) is it? The laydehh: Yes. Is there anything? Me: Erm, yes. I'm Esther calling from Lighthouse Evangelism, Are you available to talk now? The laydehh: (she go HANG ME.) Since sometimes people will accidentally hang one mah, so I called her back, then I tio scolded -.= Me: Erm, Yes Mdm *** , This is Esther from Lighthouse here, erm is it convenient for you to talk now? The Laydehh: NONONO! I HAVING CUSTOMERS WITH ME NOW! Me: is it okay if I call you later? The Laydehh: NONONO DONT CALL ME AGAIN I NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR WHATEVER PROMOTION! ******TOOT***********TOOT************TOOT****************TOOT******** Then some other parents I call they working or what also nicer a bit, one having lessons say I can call back after lunch. Then like ._. I was like ._. ALAMAK. I selling what? OH WELL. ._. She good man. But like, maybe people like her are struggling to make a living, and since in His Word he said must forgive and forget, then i won't keep anyth against her lorh. =D So overall I'm still in one piece, maybe is cuz she didn't hear properly bah... Oh Well. Suan lerh. Anyways. ANDREA!!!!! that girl went to Nan Chiau. I miss her man! WeiHao went to WestSpring sec. Hazi went to YishunTown. Ytd I went to MGS go appeal. Hope I get in ;D Gratz to Sarah who went to Saint Nicholas ;D KaiYuan go to BP._. her score so good she go BP. I can't understand her. -.- EMMANUEL!!!! Haha, my DEAREST DIDI and Bro-In-Christ ;D, went to DUNMAN sec. Good for him. He don't need wake up as early as me for school... Idk why I am crapping so much. haha. Anyws... I MISS EVERYONE! Idk why lorh. Esp ANDREA! okay I think I've crapped enough, and so I shall sign off here, Esther <3 |