CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008
    Time: 6:40 PM
Sometimes I just wanna know why...

    Sometimes I wanna know why. He was my friend. A really good one. I trusted him with everything. But... From that I just learnt that there's no point getting into a relationship. I had been friends with him till the day it was completely over. Even the friendship. What I ask myself is why I had been so stupid to even like him. Now I don't. I've tried talking to him, but it's no point. He see me not happy. It was what he told me. I don't like him now, I like someone else, yeah, I'm sure over him, but I simply can't understand why I liked him in the first place. I regret.

    On the day we broke up. You said "It's okay. We're still friends." But no. You promised to be always there for me. But no. You were never there. I tried talking to you. But no, you never once replied. I was naive. I didn't know the consequences. But now I do. You're part of my primary school memory, together with the other memories together with my other really good friends. Now we cant even talk, I'm fine with it. I really am. The memories of the past is alr fading away. I'm beginning a new life. One without having to look at you everyday, one without having to talk about you. I'm Glad. I thank God. I won't miss you. I won't think of you. My lifew is something that I wanna live it to the fullest, and thus, I give my heart to Chirst and I'm glad I've changed. For the times you made me laugh when I was sad, I wanna say thank you. For the rest, I'll say I will forget you. I will.

    Sorry guys for complaining so much, I just felt this coming out so I just typed this down. There's so much to say, so much to do. I just hope you'll forgive me for my wrongs. I still don't know why you hate me so much. But it's not that I care anymore. I've tried, and I think it's the best I can go. I'm not gonna beg or whatever Cuz I know it won't work. I don't care. I won't. i don't want to. You're part of my past, but past does not equal to future, thus, I've alr forgotten you.

    Est =]]

    Labels:



back to top.