
|
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009 Time: 4:31 PM LATE POST.
Sigh . On the 31st Dec '08, I cried, thinking about the past I had with my very very close school friends. I'll miss you guys. A lot. And I don't know why... But... Don't miss me uh! xD Thanks for the memories. And ThankYou teachers. -TEACHERS- Mdm Alubah - Thanks for teaching me and seeing me grow up... :D I'll miss you when you go to Dubai... Mr Heng - Heng Gui!!! Ahs. I'll miss his frequent movie treats lah. LOL._. Miss Szeto - Thanks for teaching me in my last year of Primary school... And being there for me :D And the coaching all that... ThankYouVeryMuch. I don't know how to Thank You for the inspiration you've given me. LAOSHI WOAINI!<33333333 Mrs Yee - Mrs Yee... I'll come back for the raisins on Valentines' Day... Muahaha. -CLASSMATES- Andrea - She was always there for me, and she proved to me that I must learn how to trust, and be loyal. She's the best friend I've ever had. Really. Effy - This girl always comes to me for advice, so hopefully we'll stay in touch . WeiHao - This guy, I've known him for like since P1, but I've never really talked to him until P5. :D nice guy . Haha. Kelvin - Alamak., this guy still owe me bubble tea... KOR I'LL MISS YOUR TREATS! Muahahah. ShiYrong - This chio bu... my meimei narh . Haha. Continue to jiayou and don't think about guys liao horh! KaiYuan - This jiejie... Now we're not so close alrd... But still, thanks for the memories. ;D Hazi - Classmate since P2... Fell ou a lot of times... But then now we okok lah :D Amirah - This sweet and quiet girl... :D -SCHOOLMATES- XiangTing, Tammy, Nadia and HuanTing - These four girls never fail to cheer me up ;D They're my meimeis :D hahah. My juniors. Trained them for pledge-taking in '08. Sarah - SAR!!!!!!! <3 haha, we've been friends since super young, but we never really talk nowadays . HauYuen - My didi xD Hahaa. This joker, must learn how to study hard and not think of girls all day long. Esp his GF. :P Jiayou for PSLE! Liz - -hugs- haha. My meimei. JiaQi - My other meimei. There're many others who've made an impact in my life in a way or another... But too many to name down... LOVE YOU PEOPLE :D Esther <3 |