CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009
    Time: 3:24 PM

    Lolol, I've been schooling for the past five days, and having lots of fun and homeworks... T.T On Tuesday had BADMINTON audition for CCA, I got into top twelve but have to be in top seven to be in SWISS FLAMES.

    Haha, On Thurs had MALAY CONVERSATIONAL Class. Hahahahaha. Wah, Francis during class so serious until we all don't know what happened to him already sia. During class my group comprised of me, Stefanie, ZhenMing, Marcus, Francis, Chai-shu (MinWei), Aaron and Darren. LOL. We were the nosiest group, and we wanted to call ourselves BRAVES TWO but then can't have English name... So Francis came up with that BRILLIANT idea that we call ourselves NASI BRYANI (Did I spell correctly? Sorry if I didn't.) -.---------" We kept laughing our heads off... LOLOL!

    On Friday... I went for the Choir audition, KEPT SINGING OUT, >< I was sick!!! T.TTTTT >< Well then after that Chloe pei-ed me go BAND AUDITION! Teacher asked me to play trombone =/ I said Clarinet leh? Then he say my clarinet also not bad lor>< WHEE! I wanna play clarinet! Haha. Now I wanna join band lor! <3 SWISS WINDS ROCKS!

    About life, it's still the same old boring life, nothing much... Just that I realised I'm way closer to the guys than girls >< Don't know why... Haha

    Well, that's the end of what happened in the week, so bye for now..

    Esther <3


back to top.