
|
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009 Time: 5:45 PM TODAY =DD <333
RYAN is my new korkor... =] haha. Nice guy lah he. =] He's from Speedlight Tampines. =] Hahaha. He's super funny. LOLOL. LOLOL Yesterday I went to Tampines Mall meet aunty... =] Stayed out until around 9.30 a.m. then reached Tampines MRT. I was lateeeee... Then reach home at about like 10.30pm plus plus, alomst 11pm. Slept at around 1 plus. =/ Woke up at around 5.30 am... Thank God I didn't sleep in class lah! Hahaha. By the way, my CCA choice went like that. 1. SWISS WINDS 2. Choir 3. Badminton 4. NCC 5. SJAB Haha =] Glad that Dad let me join band =] It was after a whole lot of PERSUASION. =] I've to go now, will update soonnnn. Love you peeps! Esther. P.S. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings, I hope we're still friends. |