
|
Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009 Time: 6:10 PM Sunday :D
Gosh la. Today I practically fell asleep in church, feel so guilty! And also during cell, I almost fell asleep. Asking me why I am not asleep as I'm typing this, is cause I'm eating my fruits. Lolol. Well, I'm SLEEPY la! But maybe I should just update now cause I won't be updating for quite long already, maybe only next week then can update lol. Hahah<3 it =D teamwork=D Marcus : Aiyoh. Don't stress yourself up lahhhhh. Relax! It's just an experience kay! But don't so lax until like Francis like that hor xP Ahahaha. ZhenMing : Yo Eleanor : Heys, continue striving for the best as we work hand in hand as a class comm. Stay CHIO! Francis : Basically, Me, ZhenMing and Marcus are like SUPER MAD at you. So you should stop slacking. If you ever ever ever ever ever ever see this. But whatever~ LOL. To myself : ESTHER! Work hard, study hard and do things as well as you can.... I LOVE ME! Esther x333 Miss-ing , Don't know why, don't want to , just do. 这样的感受,是我能控制的吗?It's something I simply can't understand, I feel too wrong to know what's going on, I miss your smile. Still do. <3> |