
|
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009 Time: 9:01 PM My Sunday
Now the distance between me and God ... Is , I don't know .. I don't know why , but .. It's just , I don't feel as close toGod as I was .. Lord Please Draw me to You . I guess I've been too busy with school work and all , I haven't really have the time for God . I just hope that I'll be drawn closer to him ... So much has happened in this week alone , sometimes I feel so lost . I don't wanna feel like this . To someone : ( I think You know Who You Are ) I know you aren't what you say you are I Believe in You I believe in changes I Believe that all you've gotta do is try . I know you can do it . Changing is hard , but you only have to be determined . I know you can control yourself , Just try your best to calm down I know you can . Don't ever lose Hope , It's the only thing that keeps you going . Encouragement , I know you need them So , I'll just tell you now while I can , that , I'll never lose Faith in you cause You're special . Remember that time that you told me Why I'm a champion? You are too ... You'll get through it , I know you will <3 If I were in Love , It'll Be Youuh . Not knowing why , not knowing how , I know I just do . <3 Est herrr ; ! |