
|
Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009 Time: 3:13 PM This week :D
Monday have Math Enrichment. Tuesday have CCA, Wed's Drama, Thurs conversational Malay Fri's CCA again But at least I'm not dying. >< Hahahah. Just hate lit homework... Have the stupid project thing... I don't even know how to do it... =.= Never mind. I'm like super tired!!! I slept at 11 plus yesterday after talking to Ryan and Andrea.. Then I woke up at 10 today... Barely could wake up... Then I was tired again, so I went back to sleep at 12, missed my SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS, and again, I could barely wake up for lunch just now, and my dad's complaining that I sleep too little! >< I sleep during the bus ride to school... I sleep after completing my tests, I sleep during class... Even though I try not to... LOL._. kay lah I gtg do some stuffs ler, See ya. ♥ Est.herrrr To : You know who you are. If you wanna say I'm fake, go ahead, I ain't gonna give a damn. If you wanna say I'm a bitch, I'LL SHOW YOU ONE. You don't like me? SAY IT OUT LOUD. I dare you to. You say I'm a flirt. It takes one to know one, stupid. I don't care what you think, cause you're gonna regret. Think everyone likes you? You're wrong I know not everyone likes me but guess what? I'm not a person that BEGS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP. I don't hate you, I just dislike you. Don't try to act nice to me when SOMEONE's around, for I hate hypocrites. |