
|
Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009 Time: 9:13 PM Thoughts ...
AMIRA ! HUGGGGGS ! LOVEEEEEE YOU ! Well , school hasn't have had anything interesting ... So yepps . Haha . I'm crapping below , and it's superrrrrrrrr random Hahahaha Ryan , you're not in my posts all th time can ! Alright I think I just typed your name big big on my blog >< [x] Estherrrrrrrr {♥} 我永远不会有那种勇气对你说一句:“我爱你” Don't ask me why ♥ I hate myself for believing in fairytales , Cause I know they don't exist ♥ I hate myself for believing in "You And Me" , For I know it's a no way we'd ever be together . ♥ I hate myself for dreaming about You , Cause each thought made me shed yet another tear ♥ I hate myself when I listen to Love Songs , Cause each song makes me think of you . ♥ I hate myself when I realised you don't know me , Cause it hurt me so much just to know that ♥ I hate myself when I first saw you, Cause I fell right in Love with You . ♥ I hate myself when I first love-d you Cause I know that it'll just hurt me . ♥ I hate myself , more than anything , Cause I fell in Love with You So what if you're my prince , and I ain't your princess ? Me thinking about You ; I simply don't know why . You're running through my mind ; I'm so tired of it But somehow I can't stop myself from loving you 到头来,我发现到,我伤害的人是我自己。 {/3 again ; I'm so sick of Love Songs If I'm dreaming please don't wake me up cause when I'm dreaming it all seems so sweet ... |