
|
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009 Time: 1:22 PM The hurt deep inside .
I don't have any idea why I feel this way , But is it really Love that I feel ? Or is it just some infatuation that would soon go away , .. Sometimes , I smile . I Laugh But I realise that actually I'm not really smiling . It isn't really me . I can't fins the bubbly me , the innocent me . It seems as if , I've changed , completely . But it hurts . Problems piling up . Friends are there , but somehow I just feel like as if they can't understand me . I don't know why it hurts me soooo much to be in Love , and I realised , the last thing I want to be is In Love .. No , don't say you understand , cause You don't know how I feel . Have I been dreaming all along ? No , dreams won't come true , neither do fairytales , am i merely lying to myself ? I don't wanna hurt anymore , .. But first I wanna tell You ILoveYou . But .. if I told You ; " ILOVEYOU " , Would You Believe Me ?? ThankYou-s ♥ ♥ Ryan korr ♥ ♥ Effy meih ♥ ♥ Andrea Bestie For never failing to be there for me , ILOVEYOUS. |