
|
Date: Monday, March 9, 2009 Time: 9:50 PM TODAY D:
Actually I'm supposed to be like searcing for some info to do with Science now but here I am posting ... HAVE A GOOD LAUGH ! [Even though the person who kena till the most jialat is me ._. I think Chelsea , Amira , Sharon , Joyce RYANNNNN ( Hey be WAH SEH ! I can't even go to TOILET in PEACE sia !!! >[ But THANK GOD he can't go to the ladies' , IF NOT I SURE CRYYYYYYYYYY ONE LAHHHHHH !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH FRUSTRATIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BETTER DON'T SEE HIM ALREADYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see him only I chao until ............................................... Just now before Math Enrichment was with Chels , Amira and Sharon , WAHSEH ! Thought WON'T SO SUAY , [ Yes Ryan , it's YOUR Then after school , I was walking with Amira , Chels and Sharon to MRT , then SAW HIM AGAIN , with his friend , I was like , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !@#$%^&* WHY SO SUAYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!! You ask Amira they all I was like !?!?!?!??!?! !!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh FRUSTRATINGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!! All that for " WON'T SO SUAY !!! " RYANNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!! YOUR FAULTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!! That's all for today ! LOVEEEEEEEEEE Estherrrrrrrr <3 I still miss-you , as I always do , somehow , you just weren't there , it's alright , I'll be fine . Seriously , I think you should just give up on her cause , I think she just isn't worth it . |