
|
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009 Time: 2:40 PM LONGGGG POSTT :D As requested :}}
REPLIES TO TAGS : ShiYrong , Sarah and KaiYuan : THANKYOU for the birsthday wishes !! Love you guys :D Evan : Yea I know , :} You too jiayou :D MinJei : JIEEEEEEE ! WOAINI ! Where you found my blog from ?? :D Link you up asap :} LOL I wanna find a nice blogskin soon , after SA1 .. Haha . I've been SUPER DUPER busy !! And .. I MISS BAND !!!!! ;[ Yesterday was with MinJei , BaiJiaMin and her classmates , WAH , I had soooo much funnnnn ! <3 After school yesterday me and minjei went to Lot One to eat , But I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat .. LOL . after hanging at LJS for lunch , we went to Lot one Library to study until that librarian came and told us off because we were sitting on the floor because there wasn't anymore tables , but we really didn't block the way !! ;[ So nevermind we went to Macs to study while waiting for Bai Jia Min and her classmates to join us .. [ But you see at least I so guai got study :D HAHAHHA ! ] Soon Jiamin and her doggy came .. Had a lot of fun shooting him back .. :D HAHAHA !! :D Then after they come a while le then another two guys came .. then one of the smart guys helped me with my homework :D Hahaha .. then we went to one of the senior's condo , they went to play tennis .. Me and Minjei and Jiamin went there to study :D hahaha .. I think I sort of "qizou" Jiamin's doggy (Cause he keep on kena shoot by me :D) then he go play tennis ... :P then Jiamin was like , "EHHHH!! Dog gonna play tennis lehh!! Let's go see" in Chinese .. Then we see him play , ROFL !! I had lots of fun yesterday .. Haha . Don't know why , I just wished that somehow everyday would be like yesterday .. Haha . Ahhhhh ! Anyways I'm grounded uh .. =.= My CA 1results were REALLY Bad , But who cares , cause onm Weekdays my dad can't really ground me . :D Heh . When he said , " You're grounded . " I was thinking like , "uhhhh .. Ground then Ground luh . Since when you REALLY Let me go out when I wanted to ?? You don't let me go out anyways . " HAHAH ! I don't know why you don't understand me but I don't really give a damn anymre . I guess that's all for this weekk .. I MISS BANDD !! Ahhhh .. =/ Oh yesss ! Sheena and MinJei are my jiehjiehhhs :D LOVEEEE-S ! <33 . HAHAHA All my gans are all in Band .. Somehow or rather .. LOLs .. Theo is also my jieh , she's in Cornet .. :} MinJei is from Percussion , Sheena is from flute but sadly she has graduated .. Then Yew Ren is my di :D Hahahha That cute little boy .. HAHA ! ThankYou-s : Leonard , Joyce , and Andrea for celebrating with me my birthday at Pizza Hut on 11th :} Ryan for sending th midnight message , Effy , Alysha , KaiYuan , Sarah , ShiYrong for wishing me . Evangeline , Min Jei , Sheena and others who had wished me Happy Birthday .. I LOVE YOU ALLL ! Somehow , I don't know how , I don't know why but suddenly I feel so far away from God ; I know it ain't right .. Okok I shall not crap anymore , hahaha . Sorry for the longggg post xPPPP ESTHER ;; LOVE , Say it and it's so complicated . I don't know why , I try and try to walk away , but I know this crush ain't going away .. <33333 It's just so damn ;; Complicated . And ; I realised something .. I ; MISS . YOU . <3 So many things remind me of him , .. I don't know why . I don't want to be in Love , it's so WRONG . I'm still too young , but somehow my innocent mind is being filled already . God , Please help me , I don't want to stay like this , it's hurting me . and I don't want to be hurt. God I wanna be filled with Your Love ;; Not human Love , Cause only you can fill th emptiness from inside of me .. God I Need You .. |