
|
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009 Time: 1:50 PM MYEs ; && a pour out of feelings .
I'm sorry .. I have broken so many promises , only to realise them after the damage is done . I'm sorry Ryan for not being there for you when you needed someone to talk to .. I'm sorry for neglecting you , and making you feel .. sad . I'm really sorry .. I hope that everything would go back to the way it was before I starting neglecting you . I feel reallt bad and guilty inside when I saw what you had gone through on your own . cause I wasn't there for you to share your burden and hurt inside . I'm sorry Effy for not being there for you , cause I remember this once when I said I'll be there for you through everything . You said "Haha . Jie , it's okay." so gently , yet it made me feel completely STUPID . I've failed you , i broke my promise , I'm sorry . I really am . I've been neglecting so many people nowadays . I just feel like , being on my own . I don't know why .. I guess its moodswings . and th stress that I feel cause of MYE .. I feel like a complete failure . Really .. I'm even beginning to wonder if I deserve the post of Chairman , or even vice-chair . I feel utterly useless , a complete failure . Broken promises . But Kor Ryan and Mei Effy , I swear I wanted to be there for you . But I'm sorry I couldn't and didn't . I'm such a failure .. And .. I've been neglecting my gans . a lot . I don't know what happened to me . But all I can say is sorry , but is it even of good now , that the damange is already done ?? I'm sorry that I'm a utter failure who had failed you . By not being there for you . But deep down , I want to be there for you , I swear I want to . I'm sorry , I really am .. |