CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009
    Time: 7:59 PM
Past few days (:

    Hahas , Sorry people for not updating for such a long time .. People , TAGGGGG LEHHH ! Hahas , i know i veryyyy longggg never update liao , but just keep my tagboard alive lahs .. ;D

    Hahas , so far .. Was very tired , and have no time to update ... HOMEWORK STILL LIKE ONE WHOLE LOAD LEH ! ._.

    Ahhhhhhhhhh , GOD HELPPPPP MEEEEE :D

    Hahas . I will jiayou , and i won't be blogging for a while now ... Hahas ..

    anyways . I'm totally in love with Drills ... Even though its very very tiring , ii still have to bear with it .. AND I HAVE TH HOTS FOR DRILLS NOW :D YAY . Very cool lor , YES ; DRILLS ARE ABSOLUTELY COOL :D Hehs . Trains on my discipline , so not bad bahs . Hahas (:

    Today no band .. ): I LOVE BAND ! :D Hahas , LIXIAN IS SUCH A GOOD SC ; I LOVE YOU LIXIAN ! <33

    I love all my seniorrrrrrrs :D Hahas . I realised something about my section .. Without some people like Daryl and Zhexi , the whole section would be very quiet .. HAHAHAS :D So , in other words , I REALLY LOVE MY SENIORS A LOT :D I LOVE QMS ! <33

    Hahas (:

    Being QM is like SOOOOOOOOOO funnnnn larrhhhhs >< , Ying Da is SUCH A GOOOOOOOD Chief QM ! :D Hees xD

    I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT BAND ! And something to say , I REALLY LOVE MR CHEW A LOT ! :D He's such a good Band Master ((((((((: When i approached him to say that i still can't play my E Flat Clar properly , he was like , nevermind , take it slow ... I just started la , but still kinda disappointed in myself for not being able to play it well ...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . Nevermind nuhs . As long as i give in my best , it's ohkay already right ? (: Hahas , Thanks Senior Evangeline and Jie Sheena and all my other dear seniors for th encouragement you guys give me from time to time (: Really love you all a lot :DDD Hehs (:

    && ` I LOVE JESUS A LOT :D

    Hahas . And ... Can anyone explain to me why girls are so moody ? =x LOLLS . Totally random question yeahh . Hahas (:

    Estherrrr.

    I don't know why i've been listening to all those love songs , I'm just stupid ain't i .


back to top.