
|
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009 Time: 10:47 PM Today (:
Firstly , cause today , I helped clean up Band room , YAYYYYYYYYYYY :D i feel a sense of "man zu gan" (satisfactory feeling) after we FINALLY finished cleaning up .. I LOVE QMs !! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Yay ! But a lot of them never come .. {Jie} Sheena angry liao lorrrr . She's kinda disappointed that many of th QMs din turn up .. But really lahs , Theo din turn up cause she had headache or stomach ache or something liddat , Francis had Camp .. YiTian , Jeremy{AHHH!! GHOST!!} , and Eunice{chew} din turn up ... Big Boss {SHEENAAAAA} angry liaoooo lorrrr .. Haha .. Tomorrow she wants to come back to scold them , lols ! Sheena RELAXXXX ! Haha ... i love Sheena man , She gave me Smarties and sweet after QM-ing for one whole day , YAY ; I was eating Chocs until very happyyyyy :D But i feel uberr fat now =x And ... I'm fat ... So im seriously hoping to go and EXERCISE on Sat :D Hehhhhs I'M SO HAPPYYYYY ! BAND ROOM IS CLEAN !! ♥♥♥ Heeeee :D Thanks {Boss} YingDa , hahaha , you were right , After cleaning , really have a sense of satisfaction , so it's worth it nuhs :D ILOVESHEENA ILOVEYINGDA ILOVESITING ILOVEQMS !! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ILOVEJESUS! HEHHHS . But i really thank God for helping me through today hahas , Thank Him for giving me th strength !♥♥ Haha ; Today carry instru up and down ; cool la , but quite tiring .. Hahas .. I totally love my job as a QM lahs , ♥♥ YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Thanks Sheenaaaaaaaa for giving me th chance to be one xP I LOVE YOUUUUUU ! ESTHERRR♥ Thanks for everything ; iloveyou(: |