
|
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009 Time: 10:45 PM
STEADSTEAD CHEER UP ALRIGHTS . ESTHER IS HERE (: So must SMILE also xD Hahahahs . Haven't been going through very smooth days , don't know why . And and and . I'm tyring to muggggggggggggg xP Hahahas . Not the usual me eh . WOWS . I'm not even supposed to post now . But since I'm online to find some Geog thing (Describe how coniferous forest adapt to the cold climate) , so I might as well post now as I'm waiting for my inti-virus to download=/ Hahahs (: Thanks Girlfriend for being there , love you a lot alrights (: Hahahahas . I'm like super random around girlfriend . And she randoms me back (: HAHAHAS ! (: It's fun random saying hi to people larhs . Like today recess , I was walking around canteen with Girlfriend and Melanie then saw ZhengYong , Joshua (Chow) , BoJiang and Howard KORKOR ! :D Then I was like , saw BoJiang first . So this was what I said . "HELLO BOJIANG ! " "HELLO JOSHUA ! " "HELLO ZHENGYONG ! " "HELLO HOWARD ! " So you imagine girlfriend's reaction lor . Then go 2e4 find Chelsea that time I can also like shout in to the class , "HELLO SANDRA!" Then if I see Gabriel then I'll also be like , "HELLO GABRIEL !" LOLS ><> Hahahha ohkay shall log off now . Bye peepoh ! (: ` {♥E.} sther ; It's not for me to say if i can forget everything ; Its hard ; Labels: ily ; steadstead x3 |