
|
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009 Time: 4:17 PM HAPPY B'DAY BROTHERRRR ! <3
Wooooots ~ Hahahas . God healed me from my awfuuuuul sore throat , YAY^-^ Hehsxz . A very HAPPY 13th Birthday to my dearest dearest didi ! :D , EMMANUEL LIM ! :D{You see I so nice put your name in RED . Ahahaha .} Didi ! Jiayou jiayou for everything you do wor . Jie loves you loads alrights ! (: hehsxz . Smile always , and always remember that if you're sad , I'm here for you ! (: Jesus loves you ! (: Hehsxz . Thats a dedication to my DEAREST DIDI ! Love him loads loads lar ~ He super cute one !~ Hahahahs . (: Stay happy wor bro !~ Hahahhas (: Since I have nothing more to blog , I shall go now , still doing my Lit ! ~ Thanks LeXuan & Alicia ! :D ` {E.} sther ; |