CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Saturday, July 4, 2009
    Time: 9:26 PM

    HEYYOS ;D Hahahas ;D

    I MISS FULL BAND UBER UBER LOADSXZ !! Lols ... ii miss fooling around with qing ren , I MISS QM-ing !!!

    LIU SI TING , YOUR JUNIOR HERE MISSES YOU A LOT A LOT A LOT !! ;D

    Hahahas . Yesterday , was "band-ing" with Howard , Steadstead Chelsea , Aiai ZhiYing , Laopo Celia , YewLeng {ohkay larh i stop calling you Christmas tree liao larhs .. LOLLS} and BoJiang , BJ likes Thomas a lot lehs , keep on sticking to him when we playing { but the purpose was actually to blast the eupho sound in his ear ._. LOLLS .. I think .} We all helped Howard and Chelsea do up the notice board , see we all so good !! ;D Hahahas . But like half th time i was slacking , and slacked in QM room , talked girl stuff with TheoTheo {JIE !} , Celia {Laopo} and ZhiYing {Aiai} . hahas . Shhhhs , cannot say what we were talking about , hehsxz ! I realised that I can't pitch well =/ On my clarinet =/ LOLLS . Maybe it was because i was scared , cause I was like solo-ing on NCC song for the first part ... -.-" Then the sound like very weird liddat .. Cause i somehow or rather , went out of breath ._.

    LOLLS . Thomas said i sound ohkayyy ... WAH . He actually shocked me , cause he suddenly come up to me ... I was like , THOMAS ! I TOLD YOU YOU'RE SCARY ! ._. LOLLS . Laopo and Aiai agree with me lehs ! ;D Hahahas ;D Cause he also shocked aiai -.- Lols ... Then i say he's scary ~.~ Then he was like giving me that , What did i even do ?! look . Super funny . Combo was having their prac marhs ;D Hahahhas . Anyways . FRANCIS MICAH LAW SINGS WELL ! ._. Shocking , but true . LOLLS .

    Hehs . I miss the -go home together- gang lehs . Today no school , no band ): Lols . I miss my steadstead , aiai , laopo , and nice nice senior YewLeng ! Hahahahhas ;D H1N1 FASTER GO AWAY LEHS ! I WANT BAND BACK !!!!! I want go NCC HQ ! Supposed to have prac thr but kept being cancelled -.-"

    H1N1 I DON'T LIKE YOU , FASTER GO AWAYYYYY !!!!

    Hahahahs ;D

    Ahhhhhhhhhs .

    Uberrr tired , haven't been sleeping enough yeah . It was really tempting to sleep in class =/ And , at times , i did .. But i really couldn't control myself , if i could i wouldn't ! I listen in class one k ! ;D Hahahas .At least , i try to , if not , i go through the lessons at home when im doing revision , SEE I SO GUAI ! ;D Hahahahas . ;D

    Ohkay ohkay , i won't be crapping anymore , so I shall end here (:

    E.stherrr.♥

    just want to say a biggggg thankkkieeuu to these few people ;

    Laopo
    Aiai
    Steadstead
    Yewleng

    Thanks for being there for me , if i hadn't made th promise to you all , i don't know how many ugly scars I'd have ended up with . It wasn't cause of the recent past , it was cause of the past a little not that long ago ,

    I'm still wondering why I'd believed in fairytales , i knew they didn't exist ._.
    Why was i so stupid , fairytales are just nothing but lies , nothing but fiction which makes love hurt more , even though i don't really am affected much by the recent , Yes , Im long over the past , memories fading away , but , it still lingers in my mind , why did i love him so much ?
    Yes , I've been sad , but it simply wasn't cause of the recent , Maybe it didn't mean so much to me in the first place , to be exact , i don't even know what's bugging me ._. When will be th time that i'm finally able to let go of the long-ago past to love a guy with all of my heart .
    But i just realised , Some guys are just nothing but jerks .
    Would i be able to love a guy , the way i loved th first ? I don't know anymore
    I guess i'll let things go and take things easy .
    As love come as it goes ,
    I'll learn to let go .

    And thankiieuu Qing Ren Si Ting for cheering me up toos ! ;D


back to top.