CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009
    Time: 11:09 PM
today . feelings ;

    Today was pretty boring , considering I had a wonderfully interesting and longggg day yesterday . :D

    Woke up at about 10.30 , replied YewLeng's message , we were talking about some personal stuff , SHHHHS . HAHAHA . Then ate breakfast then did homework . Nothing else .

    HEHSXZ . TOMORROW DOMINIC TING SHI YAO WILL BE COMING TO LEW :D YAYYYYYS :D
    DOM ! Jiayou for your project :D
    YAYYYYS . Cause I'll be seeing Mr. Ting Tomorrow . YAYS :D

    Anyways . THANK YOUUUUUU SAMUEL TEO :D And EMMANUEL LIM ! :D

    LOVE YOU TWO A LOTSXZ ! :D

    HEHSXZ . ANYWAYS . I think it's obvious , RYAN PLEASE Stop thinking that the person in my grey posts is you ohkay . Cause it SO ISN'T . Seriously , STOP being so naive . And stop being STUPID . SERIOUSLY . I think I've taken ENOUGH already . And And AND
    I''VE
    NEVER
    LIKED
    YOU
    BEFORE
    AND
    I
    NEVER
    WILL

    Just stop thinking those grey posts are about you ; don't be stupid . Seriously .
    Shall not crap anymore , lest I start pouring out all th vulgarities , Shall stop here .

    LOLS . && SAMUEL TEO complain say my grey post very hard to see , LOLS , It's meant to be hard to see larhhhhhhhsxz ! LOLS .

    ` ♥E.stherrr ;


    It's complicated , this feeling , sometimes , I wait by my phone , hoping you'll reply , thinking , dreaming , hoping against hope . But no , sometimes you don't , Yes , I know , I'm not good enough ;
    I've tried and tried to walk away , but each time I realised I just think more and more , hoping one day , ..
    Knowing it'll never come , I'm being stupid ,
    When a person falls in love , does she really become silly ?
    When I talk to you , suddenly I feel so happy .
    Why is that so ?
    Can you just , explain why , you're so hard to forget ?
    ♥LOVE ; Why did it have to be so complicated ?
    At times , You're all I can ever think of .
    imissyou
    I wonder when'll be the next time I'm gonna see you again .
    But i think I ain't gonna fall out of love with you ;



    EIGHTLETTERS
    THREEWORDS
    I
    LOVE
    YOU


    why can't you see that it's you ? But yes I know , I'm just lying to myself , cause you'll never know . Yes , I'm being steeewwpeeeeed. so all i can say is , iloveyou;


back to top.