CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009
    Time: 6:09 PM
today & replies to tags .

    Hehsxz . Today , had another day of boredom . LOLS . Slept a lot again ;D

    Daddy told me I must get enough rest , if not will fall sick ! Now I'm kinda losing my voice O.o . Lols . A lot of phlegm stuck in my throat . Anyone has ANY idea how to get rid of it ? Rawr . It's very uncomfortable ): Tomorrow will be my last day of MC-ing , will be back in school on Friday . Daddy said I could go back to school tomorrow if I feel better , I don't think I want to go back to school uhs ! Hahahaha . I want to sleeeeeeeep ! ;D

    Hehsxz . Currently having a slight fever , about 38++ , Lols . Daddy complained that I'm sleeping too much ! :D LOLS . Now feeling a bit dizzy , but I have no choice . I have to complete the coursework on Home Economics . Rawrs . I'm so sorry {girlfriend} Alicia !

    OMG . Starting to feel slightly dizzy . I shan't blog anymore . Might post something up later on . MAYBE ~ if anything interesting happens .

    ` {♥E.} sther ;

    out of words ; Sorry for not replying your tags for so longggg ! (:

    Replies to Tags :

    Minhan : Heyhey thanks !
    Chelsea : Anorh ! Baddie ! Hehsxz .
    Alicia Tan : GIRLFRIEND ! :D
    DK: Hehsxz . Thanks for tagging eh . (:
    Senior1: You are ..?
    E' : DEAREST DIDI ! :D ♥
    L : LEONARDDDDDDDD ! Thankyouthankyou !
    Justin : Thanks ?
    Andrea : I LOVE YOU DARLING ! ♥
    passer by : thanks yeah .
    HILLARY.W : HILLARY ! :D:D:D
    San.driyya : Heyyo Senior ! Will link you up asap :D
    Effy : Heyyyy Baobeih ! Who say ! I just tagged you the other day !♥
    Andrea : BABEEEE ♥ ! Ahahahha . You and your panadoooool ! :D
    Celiaaaa! : LAOPO♥! Hahahah . You tc also horhszxz ! :D I miss you toooo ! I LOVE YOU BIGGER TRUCKS hehsxz .
    ZhiYing : AIAI♥ ! I miss you too ! I'll be back in school on Friday (:

    That's all (: hehsxz . :D

    Thanks people for your concern worrrr ! ♥ Love you people ! :D

    ` {♥E.} sther ; lovesyou.


back to top.