
|
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 Time: 11:20 PM Today (:
Hehs . Anyways , YewLeng is so gulible larrrrhhhhs !!!! ><" LOLLS . Kinda shocked him -.-" LOLLS ... Joked around and he almost took it seriously ... LOLLS .. ;D But he very nice leyyyyyy ! ;DD Hehs . ThankYouuhhs a lot for being there at like midnight !! ;D Hehs . I {HEART} my steadstead , aiai , and laogong a lot a lot a lot !! ;D Hehs ... Thanks for supporting me in the recent you-know-what happened ... I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER FOREVER ;DDDD ! ;D <33333 Hehs ... Went out with Steadstead to CCK .. Went there to study ... ;D SEE I SO GUAI MANZXS ! ;D Did a bit of homework there ;D Hehs . Daddy asked me yesterday why i go study at night , instead of slacking and disturbing my bro and do things that i usually do ... So i was like , " Oh . I feel very guai marhsxz." My dad gave me the =.=" face then asked me to go and sleep hahahas . Hehs . I've been train-ing with Steadstead to school these few days ; I love her loads loads ;DD Hehs . Hahahas . I got myself wet at the Roof Park at Lot1 after playing water with Steadstead♥ and XinYi . Steadstead went home in TOTALLY wet shorts lahs ;D Hahhahas . Me and XinYi did a good job of wetting her ;D LOLLS . Actually , all three of us were wet .. Before we went there , my mood not that good leys . But then , They cheered me up really really fast ! ;D YAYYYYYYYY ;D Hehs . Actually . Today Yew Leng's monkey also cheered me up a fair bit lahs . THANKS CHRISTMAS TREE ;DD Hehs . HIS MONKEY SUPER DUPER CUTE LARHS ! ;D Oh yes , LIU SI TING is gonna do me a 90 degree bow ;D Hehs . Cause i say she bully me , then we argue argue until in the end she's gonna do me a 90 degree bow ;D HAHAHAH ! But i alr did like 2 of them for her liao ... HAHAHA ! And . SHE IS OFFICIALLY MY QING REN ! ;D OH GOSH LAHS . I din exercise and i have no more stamina to face the day =/ AHHHHHHHH , I WANT MY STAMINA BACKKKKKKKK ! ;D E.stherrr♥ Yes , it's hard to let go , its hard to believe that it's over , But we've to face reality that it'll end someday , I'm sorry for hurting you , but i can't stand it anymore . I'm sorry i din tell you earlier . I'm sorry it ended so abruptly , but face it , i'm just nothing but another ordinary girl you met down on the road of your sixteen years of life . |