
|
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009 Time: 10:48 PM Today . (((:
): I WANT BAND ! Tomorrow no Band . Cause H1N1 . CURSE THAT STUPID VIRUS LAH ! >:[ Sighs .. Lols ... Hahas . Wahhhhhhs , today had quite a lot of fun (: Hehs . Met Steadstead as usual and went to school together with her :D Then met up with Yew Leng and Celia (: Hahas (: Bus-ed home with them (: Steadstead Chelsea had some proj so couldn't come with us .. Hahas (: I LOVE YOU ALL A LOTS MANSZX ! ;D Tomorrow all 5 of us shall go on a dateeeee ;D HEHS ;D Hahahs . Shall end here (: Estherrr. I'm sorry that i was the one who hurt you ; Yes , It's my fault , I'm sorry . I really am . Now we aren't talking at all ,.. I'm sorry that I can't handle the relationship .. I'm sorry that the truth is that I can't love you as much as i had loved him . I'm sorry that i can't , I don't know why , I tried and tried .. But I just can't ,.. Yes , I did love you , but ... it just wasn't as deep as the love i had for him . I'm sorry . And that's all i can say , Yes , I'm truly sorry . Thanks A LOT ; for being there always ; LaoPo Celia Aiai ZhiYing Steadstead Chelsea Christmas Tree YewLeng Thanks a lot ; thanks for making me realise something i'd denied for a year ; Thanks for going through it with me , I LOVE YOU ALL TRUCKS AND TRUCKS ;D |