
|
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 Time: 11:16 PM Today (:
HEHSXZ ! I'm so veryyy happy ;DD Steadstead {Chelsea T.} and I went for a short date after school :D We went to Lot1 together ((: Hehsxz . Went there to get coupleeeeee hair band :D YAYEE :D Tomorrow we're gonna use the same hairband :D HEHSXZ . See we so loving . PEOPLE , DON'T BE JEALOUS :D HEHSXZ . LiXian is coming too xD HAHAHAS . WHO ELSE WANNA COME ? :D HEHSXZ . I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT LIGHT THE WAY IS COMING , SO COOL ! :D Hehsxz . Hope my DEAREST DIDI can come . LOLS ><> Hmm , morning , train-ed to school with steadstead as usual , had ET and usual lessons , Mdm Ong and Mr Lim Y.T. came into the Class for Sci for observation , WAH , class suddenly so quiet ._. LOLS . During Mother toungue , i felt very crappy and thus i started to crap like shit ._. LOLS . You can ask Alicia or Steph . LOLS . We could like laugh even though NOTHING happened . That's how crappily happy we were :D LOLS . After school , steadstead came my class find me , we go Lot1 ! :D Hahhas . :D Then after that I trained back while she bused back .. (: Hehsxz . Oh yes . HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY CHAN YI EN ! :D Jiayou for your O's , ALL THE BESTTTT WORRRR ;D Your Junior here loves you a lot a lot a lot :D HEHSXZ . And , thanks a lot for teaching me drills last semester , :D I LOVE THEM A LOT :D HAPPY BELATED B'day CHARMAN Seniorrrrr , LOVE YOU LOADS WORRRRRS :D HAPPY BELATED B'DAY MARCUS NG ! Continue to grow in His Love ((: WAH ><> Have : Snr♥Charman C. ; 0507 Snr♥Andy C. ; 0807 Churchie♥Marcus N. ; 0707 Churchie♥Benjamin S. ; 1807 Friend♥Sharon G. ; 2607 ; CHIOBU Jie♥L. RueyShien ; 2707 ; JIE. Churchies:D♥Leonard & Raymond H. ; 2807 Churchie♥♥Eenette W. ; 2907 CHURCHIE; DI♥♥Emmanuel L. ; 3007 ; DEAREST DIDI !♥ LOLS .. I love my didi a lot a lotsxz ! :D Hahas . Don't snatch ;D LOLS . He's like my closest di larhs . Even though , technically , we're not close =/ LOLS . I ALSO LOVE EENETTE WONG A LOTS :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HEHSXZ . SHE'S PRETTYYYYYY YEAH :D JIAYOU FOR O's ! :D VERYY HAPPY B'DAY {In advance or Belated=/} to these people mentioned on top :D I'm so sorry if i had missed you out ._. hahas ((: Ohkay . I shall not crap anymore . LOVES :D ♥` E.sther ; LOLS , if you want to badmouth me , just do it face to face , it makes things so much easier . I hate hypocrites . Don't like me ? Don't act like you do , stop treating me like as if i'm your whatever-good-friend-crap , cause you don't like me ._. If you really care about a person , you won't be afraid to tell her/him his/her short-comings . Why act ? Just come up to me and say " I don't like the way you carry yourself ." Be honest . Stop your crap . But if you want to carry on doing these kinda things , you're welcomed to , it doesn't really affect me anyways , cause i don't really care about what you think . Yes , friends come and go ; memories fades , it's over (: People are like buses , they just come and go , just like that . Sometimes they just leave you in the lurch just like that ._. But you've to learn to let go . Cause it's really over . |