CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009
    Time: 11:00 PM
Today (:

    HEHSXZ . I'm so super happy :D

    HEHSXZ . Had cell , saw this video by Pastor Mark Driscoll on Dating . LOLSXZ . Had a coooooooool discussion with cell , so funny larh ! :D LOLLLLSXZ ! Thank God for those people in my cell , LOVE THEM LOADS ! :D HEHSXZ .

    Well . My super duper close journey started , when I met my cell . And how I met my cell , is actually quite miraculous ! :D Hahas . Met them through a MATH QUESTION . How random is that ? I still remember , it was like somewhere in May , and I was like asking for help in Speed after Speedlight . Who knew that the people that I went to for help for math (You see , my question was being pushed around , till it ended up with Leonardddd and Malcolmmmmm !) , ended up being like the people who would actually be those who would lead me back to God ? Yes , then , my faith was weak . The used-to-be reason why I went to church ? It was because I wanted to talk to my friends in Speedlight . What did I do during Worship ? I messaged my friends . Talked , didn't do anything right . Yes , I was totally losing faith . But somehow , God showed me , proved to me , and my current cell group showed me that God's ALWAYS welcoming us back to him ,

    Oh yes . Just to encourage someone ,
    Don't worry , let God take charge ..
    Let Him know , Talk to Him ..
    God's there alrights .
    "Why me?" , you may ask.
    God has chosen you ;
    His ways are higher than ours , Don't question God .
    JESUS LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT
    HIS LOVE IS NEVER FAILING .
    No matter how life seems to be down , meaningless ,
    God knows . And He's there for us .

    Shall log off now , need to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep :D
    LOVES , and keep those tags flowinggggg ! :D

    ` {♥E.}sther ;


back to top.