
|
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009 Time: 10:54 PM Today ;
Sorry Lesbo , next time kaysxz (: Lovee youuuuu ! :D Had school as usual , then went home , eat , bathe , change , then went out again . Waited for our DEAR Miss Andrea for SO LONG LOR ! >:( LOLS . But I'm used to it lar (: HAHAHHA ! Know her too well lerhs (: HEHSXZ . Took a lot of pictures . I think I'll post them up on facebook (: HEHSXZ . Maybe next time , when I have more time (: hahas . Thanks a lot to Kevin , Alicia , and other plurk friends who made the effort to cheer me up . Love you people a lot lehs ! :D Hahahahas . And yes yes yes . I don't plannnnn on keeping on the computer till most of my tests are over , on the comp too much alreadies ! (: Hahas . Have to cut down , don't want kena addiction ! (: hahahahas . Thanks Kev . Thanks Alicia . Thanks Leonard . Thanks Joyce . Thanks people who made the effort to cheer me up . Thanks for your concern . Got to go now . Don't think I'll be online till maybe Saturday . RAWR . SORRY PEEPS . Daddy complains that I use too much . Oh well . Hahas . ` {♥E.} sther ; Still wondering why , am I so stupid ; To the second person who gave me a heart attack yesterday : It's none of your business on who Im refering to , just know , it's not you . To the first person : Give up cause you'll never get it . Oh yes . I suggest you stop giving people like me those freaky heart attacks . RAWR . Hmms . I don't want to name lar . But yeah . Lols . Some of my girlfriends know who , hahahahas xP Hahas . Shall log off now . Pretty late already . Love you people:D ♥ |