
|
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009 Time: 1:50 AM Today (:
Thankyou a lot to some very special people worrrrrrr :D {you know who you are barhs . I think i don't need to name xP} :D School went as per normal , except during CME , Mdm Wan did a HP/Contraband stuffs check , OH MY LARHS . EIGHT People were caught =/ Goshhies . But I think they got back their phone as they were "first-time" offenders ._. Oh wells . Oh yeshhhh , THANK YOU MARCUS TEO FOR RICOLA :D After school , Chelsea , YewLeng , Celia and Zhiying came down to my class , as per normal , then , Chelsea went off with her best friend to go home ): Then me , YL , C. , ZY saw YingDa so we went to help him with QM stuffs :D HEHSXZ ! :D Lols . Then after that we went to JP :D Had so much fun with them at Central Park or something like that , I don't know what it's called =/ Nevermind , the important thing was that we had a lot of fun :D Screamed like siao , and we barely got though lunch . Cause no one bring money =/ LOLS . So four people share one upsize students meal . LOLLLLLS . Super funny . then after lunch then we go the park there play . SUPER FUN ! :D I trained home at about 4.30p.m. :D Rushed home , showered , msged people :D Like asking them this , and that , ; LOLS . :D managed to reach church at about 6 , about 6.05p.m. liddat larhs ((: Sadly YingDa and Lixian and Jo couldn't make it . nevertheless , i had FUNNNN :D I didn't tie my hair today , thus i think i looked like a ghost =/ LOLS . Oh well . :D HAHAHA ! :D Helped Vinnie with some stuffs , so me and Joyce and some other people went without dinner to help :D Lols . I was too broke to eat anyways . :D HAHAHA ! Giving out lightsticks were funnn yeahhh :D HAHAHAH ! :D SHANE TAN IS BACK IN SINGAPORE :D Hehsxz . :D HEHSXZ :D During LightTheWay , the worship , songs and lyrics really reminded me of who I am , ---- God's Child . I'd been drifting away , and i was really really praying that God'll bring me back to him .. && He did ! God's AWEESOMEE YEAHH :D AMEN :D I still can't believe what happened .. Almost the whole of Speedlight were JUMPING out in the front , something that HAS NOT happened for a LONGGG TIME . HALLELUJAH ! :D JESUS ROCKS :D && I made many many friends :D Esther is super happehhhhhh :D Saw SAMUEL TEO & DOMINIC TING , said hi , I LONGGG TIME never see them liao , missed them a lot a lot a lot kaysxz !! :D Then they go disturb me say "Wah wah wah . Esther fierce liao lehs." Cause I was like taking back the small lightsticks for them to exchange it for the bigger ones .. LOLS .. But they're still super nice kaysxz ! My two still-quite-but-not-very-gentlemanly brothers in Christ . LOVE THEM LOADS :D Hahas Kidding larhs , They quite gentleman derhs :D And .. SAMUEL TEO ! Why do you have to be so talllllll . So unfair . I feel so intimadated ._. LOLS . :D I STILL FEEL HYPERRRRRRRRRR :D HEHSXZ >< After Light The Way , said bye to Dominic and Samuel , then went off with cellmates for SUPPER :D And I didn't eat , again ((: LOLS . Esther fat liaos ! :D DOMINIC TING SHI YAO IS COMING TO LEW ON 12TH JUL . AND I AM GONNA SEE HIM PERFORM :DDDDD HEHSXZ . :D Anyways . Gareth very accurate lor . He guess my name one time only guess correct liao . Thiha Pine still take so long . Then in the end he asked Leonard my name -.-" LOLS . HAHAHA ! PASTOR SAM SAID I'VE GROWN TALLER LERHS :D I feel so happy . :D Saw Sebastian Kor also , said Hi then never talk liao , didn't have time to catch up larh deh !! ): Lols . Hahas ((: Went to Fork and Spoons with Cellmates then in the end me and Joyce went to Koufu for her supper , hahahas :D JOYCE ATE LEHS ! SHE WAS FINALLY HUNGRY ! :D Then {cell leader} Justin sent us home :D THANKKIEEUUS A LOT JUSTIN :D Reached home at about 12 , daddy never say anything :D He's busy sleeping alreadies . Hahas ((: Quickly showered then here I am posting :D Tired Tired , had a longggg dayyy ((: Shall go off to Dreamland soon , nights people , To the people whom I saw today at church , in school , THANKKS :D Cause you people really made my day ♥ ` E.stherrr |