CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009
    Time: 10:54 PM
todayyyyyyyy (:

    HAHAHA ! HEYYO PEOPLE :D I’m back . For today (: LOLS .

    Nothing much happened . But my girlfriends made me super duper happy lehs ! ;D

    Went to school with Steadstead as usual , sorry ar steadstead , was lateeeeeee . ><” Hahas .. Hmm . Then went home with Alicia , walk around , crapped and laughed like siao . LOLS . You know why ? Cause have me whatttttts :D HAHAHAH ! Jkjk . Then saw senior Kalzom , I just realized she lives in the same area as me lehs ! (: Hehsxz . Then we walked and talked home :D LOLS .

    Then went home , ate , bathed , did a bit of homework which I didn’t really complete before taking a nap . Had a LONGGGGGGGGGGG Three hour nap xP

    Woke up for dinner , then finished up homework then here I am posting .

    Currently reminicing the past with Hillary Wong ! :D HAHAHHA ! I LOVE HER LIKE CRAP :D ! :D HEHSXZ . We were crapping about Camp . Hahahah ! :D I MISS WANTED DAYYYYYYYYYS ! WANTED COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKK ! :D HAHAHAAHS :D

    ` {♥E.} sther ;

    yeah whatever ~
    Look . I told you I'd win . You're not dumb ACADEMICALLY . But to the matters of the heart , you are , SORT OF ~ Anyways . I can't be bothered to say "hi" , cause I don't see the point of doing it since YOU don't bother . You said I blamed you . Oh really ? I think it's th other way around . Look at yourself in the mirror . Think of others . Stop pushing the blame . If not , don't blame me for not telling you that you have to change your attitude lest you lose all your friends . For me , i can't be bothered if you can't be .


back to top.