
|
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 Time: 10:37 PM
1 . Antibiotics 2 . Cough Medicine 3 . Flu medicine {Fedac} 4 . Lozenges {For sore throat} 5 . Fever Meds . {Paracetamol} RAWR . Plus a three day MC , gosh luhs ! I don't even know if my teachers are teaching anything important or not -_-
Gonna sleep early today , Thanks WeeTiong for reminding me to sleep at 10.30p.m. last night . But I only slept at around 11 . LOLLS .I woke up at about 6 , daddy gave me fever medicine , then I told him I can't go to school . Cause I was feeling feverish . Then he asked me to drink water and go sleep somemore . LOLLS . So today , I only woke up for breakfast , to go to see the doctor , lunch , then sleep again . So basically I was super duper tired . Oh yeah . I also woke up to bathe . After showering , took temperature , was 39.3degrees . LOLS . Thanks to those many many people who were concerned , thanks a lot wors :D Love you peeps a lot uh ! Hehsxz . Nothing much happened uhs (: Hahas . Cause I was sleeping for the whole day ! D: Sorry to Steadstead for not being able to go to school with her for the next two days ! D: So sorry ! Thanks Francis for covering up my duties in class Thanks to people who are concerned ! :D Esther will try to sleep early ! :D ` {E.} sther ; Why am I still thinking , Is it really that hard ? |