
|
Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009 Time: 9:34 PM (:
Hahahas , THANKS UH SENIOR ! (: Thanks Weirdoooooo Weetiongggggg ! (: But but but , Joshua go blame me for making him hungryyyyyyyyyyy ! -.-" LOLLLLLLLLS . Super duper joker lar ! (: Yesterday , had NDP celebration , school was soooooooooooo high lehs ! (: Hehsxz . Then had BAND :D FUN FUN FUN ! (: Then went out for lunch with Celia , ZhiYing and gang (: Hehsxz . Fun fun fun ! (: Then we went to playground play (: It was fun (: Thanks Celia and Zhiying ! (: Sorry for not blogging for the past few days , have been a little busy D: Hahahahs . And anyways , Thanks to the people , who answered my "yes or no" question , ILY all loads alrights (: It's nothing durh , don't worry about me (: hehsxz , there's nothing wrong with me , it was just a random question yeah (: Hehsxz . I don't know what to say lur (: hahahas . Then went back to band at about 3 , sat at the back with Zhiying while Celia went to join full band (: hehsxz . Then at about 5plus I was very tired . So I slept (: Hehsxz . Then woke up when Band ended (: hehsxz . Trained home with Seniors , Shihan , Zhexi , WeiErn (: and HOWARD KORKOR , my mummy and steadstead ! (: HEHSXZ . ILY ALL ! :D Went home , daddy cooked PASTA ! (: HEHSXZ . (: ILY DADDY ! (: Daddy's trusting me more ^-^ Hehsxz (; Can tell , cause nowadays he lets me have my phone and Lappie woth me . ^-^ YAYNESS (: I'll continue to work HARD and get th best results I can ^_^ HEHSXZ (: Weetiong ! YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID ! WHACK YOU ! :D HEHSXZ . LOLS . Esther; No point hiding it anymore ; Thanks Weetiong , Alicia , and many many more ; I'll smile ; |