
|
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009 Time: 11:09 PM ♥
Anyways , HAPPY BIRTHDAY to , & WEETIONG HEH . Nothing much happened in class today , except I made th people around me go crazy over UHU glue -.-" LOL . Those people like , Aaron , Darren and Francis . LOL I've finally updated my priv blog , so , those people who have access , just go in lar (: hahaha . Thanks Alicia and Chelsea T. for being there for me all these while (: I swear I'll smile , okay ! <3 heh . And , KUWEETIONG ! Smile more okay . If not you know what you'll be getting for your next b'day ! HAHAHAH ! Jkjk . I won't waste money . But , bu yao sheng qi lur , okay ! (: And congrats to Minhan and Effy who have sat for their Piano Exams . Oh yeah . Miracle happened . I didn't sleep in class , at all . I feel so bad , sleeping like a pig in Mr. D.'s class . Hahahah . But he damn cool lor . Hahaha . Heh . I'm gonna sleep alrdy . As what Weetiong said , I'm supposed to be asleep . LOL . Estherrrrrrrrrrrr <3 you just don't care anymore , do you ? It's okay , I'll just take it out on myself , and run my heart out tomorrow . |