
|
Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009 Time: 9:39 PM (:
How do i smile , when I've forgotten how to ?AHHHHHHHHH D: DEAREST BAOBEIH SHUAIGE , CHEER UP OKAY (: Four moreeee days to your b'day yeah ! (: ANDANDAND . Tomorrow is Dominic Ting's b'day ! (: HEH . Happy B'day Bro ! <3 Lols . Today was pretty fun . Slept during main service . I was simply too drained out , I guess . Hahas . Anyways , thanks to my dear many many people who have been there for me . ILYALL OKAY ! (: HEHSXZ . After Speedlight♥ , beloved cellmates and I went to interact with th P6s , then went off to Faith Room to practise for the teacher's day appreciation "performance" hehsxz . (: Yayness . I Love my Sunday School teachers yeah !♥ (: HEH . Then went off for "lunch" with cell then Raymond sent me to MRT . Thanks uhs Raymond ! :D HEH . Ate lunch at 4+ , thanks daddy for preparing it for me♥ . Then did a bit of homework , then showered , then did somemore homework before coming online (: Then went to have dinner . Then . onlined again . While doing my lit homework D: Shall end here . ` ♥Esther ; Just know , I'll be here for you when you need me , and , Yes , You're right . Good friends never let you go through things , at least , not alone .. Thanks for being there when I needed you ;♥ Fairytales will always have a happy ending . But , they don't exist , do they ? .. |