
|
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 Time: 10:53 PM
Did drills and marches like crazy from about 5-6 . Or was it earlier ? RAWR . TIRED D: But , even though it was extremely tiring , I really appreciate it , and I've learnt a lot from today's drill session . Discipline , & everything it takes to succeed as a musician , in Band . ThankYou BoJiang & Jewel , Nicholas for helping (: I'm glad I've learnt something (: Mr Chew's angry with us lur . (Sec One Band) ): It's okay . We'll improve and make him proud ! And , chiochio and weetiong , jyjy for you paper tomorrow alrights ! (: LOVE YOU LOADS LOADS Heh . Went home straight after band (: Heh . Heh . I've done my coursework already , gonna send it to Alicia and it'll be done ^-^ Gotta rush Lit homework tomorrow D: RAWRISITY ! D: anyways . WEETIONG is a super scary person ! D: He tries to freak me out everyday . He vehh bad right ! D: But actually , he's quite nice lar . He only likes to disturb me -.- D; Am i that nice to disturb ? D: I feel so unsafe D: LOLLLLLLL , in school , Francis , Darren and Aaron gang up one D: Hahaha . I'll stop here . (: Blog more maybe tomorrow (: Heh <3 Esther ; ThankGod , it's getting better , or so , I think , or is it , that there's more to come ? ... Thanks for being there , i just want to say , how much i love you all ; |