
|
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009 Time: 12:31 AM
Nevermind . I shall go find info on Magic mirror and send it to Alicia . Should be can (: RAWR . HOME ECONS TESTS IS ON WHAT TOPIC ?! -.-" My Home Econs teacher didn't tell me there was a test despite seeing me so many times -.-" RAWR . Thanks to Mr Damian I had my sleep (: Cause I was very tired (: I also slept during English class=x HAHAHAH . Then Mr Zaini taught us art for today ! I super miss his cold jokes can ! (: Then had fun at Enrichment (: Hehsxz . Played around with the mixers . Quite fun (: HEHSXZ . (: Hmm , nothing else happened . Oh yes ! I was like waiting for no good reason with ZhenMing , Aryrubel and Bernice then saw YingDa and JiaJun then walked to the bus stop with them while ZhenMing and the rest went to the MRT (: (: Hahaha , YingDa is so tall lor ! =/ Then JiaJun was complaining of hunger all the way ! HAHAHA . Then we stopped at the mama shop and JiaJun went to buy food (: JiaJun was saying that the second best thing on Earth is FOOD . Then I was like , Oh , Then the best thing is SLEEP :D LOLS . Then YingDa was like , "Aiyo . You two uh . Same one =.="" LOLS . Anyways , if you're that person who msged me , "Can we be friends" thingy , PLEASE , whats your name ?! -.-" Gosh luhs ! =.=" Then I was telling Alicia GF some things , then we ended up crapping and tricking each other D: LOLS . But it was fun (: Then bought a pack of chips and finished it on the way home , reach home , showered , napped , ate dinner , and here I am , blogging . {Supposedly doing my work D:} Hahahahs . Nevermind . I shall start my work now D: Bye people . ( Sorry for the short short posts for the past few days D: SORRY ! Esther . Tired , exhausted , yet Glad (: |