
|
Date: Monday, August 10, 2009 Time: 9:25 PM replies to tags (:
Celia : wo ye ai ni ! iloveyouyouyou !:D Char : Yeah , you too , tc (: Alicia : Thanks for spamming (: Not that I love spammers , but you're my gf AHAHA ! Andrea : Thanks Babe ! Joycee : Okay , will do so <3 Siting : Anuhs qingren ! HAHAHA ! Yeah yeah hahaha !(: jialin : Thanks dear ! Marz : hahahas , thanks (: Tiq : Thankyou ! (: Fiona : Thanks ! I accepted already ! (: Sarah : HAHAHA , I don't like yellow lar Sar ! (: HAHAHA ! ILYILY ! Yes I will ! (: IMY ! Sheena : JIEJIE ! :D I miss you toooooooooooo~ ): See you tomorrow in schoooool ! <3 Energizer : You areeee ? State real name lar ! (: Umm , hahahas , urh , thanks anyways . Hahas . And there , my blog is updated (: And tags are replied . So , two birds killed with one stone . HAHAHA ! I don't feel like updating on my life , cause nothing much happened =/ Hahahas (: Sorry people , but i'm really lazy ! (: Hahas . Esther ; i d l y . I don't . I'm smiling alright . |