
|
Date: Friday, August 28, 2009 Time: 11:26 PM Today :D
Heh . Hello people :D Hahaha , had band today , quite boring , cause only play marches . Then most of them were SO fast that I can't even sight read fast enough to read them -.-" Oh well . Haha . But I can pitch High E liao , YAYNESS ^-^ Heh . After Band , helped with QM stuffs for a while , then , went off with Gab to meet Sandra , but in th end , Sandra didn't come , due to some reasons D; I miss her ! D; Me and Gab ended up crapping while WALKING to Westmall , hahaha , it's not that far lar , it's only like , i don't know , about 20mins to 30mins walk ..? Hahaha . Sandra msged me saying she wasn't coming , then I was like D; , but Gab was like , DDDDDDDDDDDDDD; , okay , nevermind , totally random . ahahha . SANDRAAAAAAA I MISS YOU ! :D Hahaha . Then me and gab went to find Josh -.- Cause he like blurr blurr dk where is it liddat -.-' LOL . Went to BK to eat , LMAO . I mean , THEY went to eat . I see them eat -.-" I was like complaining that I was hungry but in th end , I didn't eat =x Surprising ? hahaha ! :D Heh . Cause I didn't eat lunch ! D; LOL , was too busy doing class stuff that Mdm Wan asked me to do , but at least after I had completed it , I felt a sense of acheivement , LOLLLLL . Thanks Alicia for helping a bit too . ILY <3> Then chiong-ed for band , wasn't late , thank God (: heh . Then Band started lar , then , nothing lor . LOL . had theory lesson , crapped with Patricia like LOLSXZ ! :D heh . I love her larsxz . :D HEH . And sorry sorry , Gab and Josh , tomorrow can't go out with you all =x hahaha . really have something on D; Heh . CELIA LAOPO ! I'll go out with you sometime okay . ILY ALRIGHT <3 Hehhhhhhhhhsxz . Shall end here . Thanks Gab and Josh for crapping with me through after band , hahaha . Thanks Alicia for crapping with me 24/7 . ILYALL ALOTSXZ . Heh . Esther . Lots to say , just dk how to put it . Thinking about it , idk how to trust you again ; |