CrashAndBurn;













Profile.
Photobucket

Esther H.
SWEET thirteen ;
FCPS , SCSS .
SPEEDLIGHTER ; Jesus simply ROCKS.
Clarinettist ; NCC Command Band (: SWISSWINDS
i♥softtoys(:

♥♥♥♥Gans are superrrbly-loved by me :D

One Step Forward , & Two Steps Back

people has viewed since 15 Jun 'o9♥


bold underline strike italic strong

Tagboard.


Links.
Andrea ♥ Benji Char Teh Dominic Ting Emmanuel Lim♥ Joseph Joycee♥ Leonard♥

5B `07 Effy♥ Felicia Jialin JingWenk KaiYuan Marcus MinHan♥ Nabawiiyah SzePing Tiffany ZhenXiang

Aaron Amirul Asyraf Amirul Adli Alicia♥ Celia♥ Charman♥ Chelsea T.♥ CuiTing Eleanor Evangeline♥ Eunice N. Fiona JieLin JinYan♥ Rhiannon Sandra♥ Sheena♥ Theodoros♥ XiuFang ZhenMing

Iris Joyce♥ Weetiong♥ Patrick YanXuan♥

Feelings;
Plurk.com

Close Ones
In NO order ;; ♥ I love you ALL truckloads ;DD

♥ Hazi ; Lesbo ; 150509
♥ Effy ; Baobeih ; 300509
♥ MinHan ; Chiochio ; 240609
♥ Chelsea T. ; SteadStead ; 200609
♥ ZhiYing ; Aiai ; 260609
♥ Celia ; Laopo ;
♥ Andrea ; Dearie ; Since forever ;D
♥ Joyce ; Darling ; Since forever also xD
♥ Si Ting ; Qing Ren ; 010709
♥ Alicia ; Girlfriend ; 140709
♥ Stephanie ; Bestfriend ; 140709
♥ WeeTiong ; Bestieee ! ; 130809
♥ Sandra ; QinAiDe ; 290809
♥ Joyce ; Lovelove ;
♥ Jerlyn ; love ;
♥ Clarence ; Laoba
♥ Sheena ; Lovely sist!
♥ Kenzi , Entertainer,mama.:D

Many more ! ♥
tag me if your name isn't up here & you think it should okays !

Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen:D
You can’t blame Gravity for making you fall .
It’s you who has to step carefully .
You can’t blame Friction for th hurt ,
that was caused by it due to your carelessness of falling , can you ?
complicated;


    Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009
    Time: 1:16 AM
Today , or technically , YESTERDAY .

    YAYNESS ^-^ I feel so happy heh . Steadstead and me were together for the whole day ! ^-^ HEH .

    Sorry WeeTiong for not msging you / replying to your msges ! D;

    BAND PERFORMACE , Rocked your ass off ! SWISSWINDS ROCKSXZ OKAY ! :D HEH . Band performance was super good , yayness ^-^ Heh . We all went home in a very very happy mood , cause Mr & Mrs Chew and Mr Tan were happy with our performance ^-^ Yayness ^-^ Daryl came out with this line , "Complacency kills , understand ? hahaha . We were all singing in th bus on th way home , so fun ! (: It reminded me of th POP this year , hahaha .

    Took many many unglam photos in Chinatown ^-^ HEH .

    Sheena didn't come today , I miss her): Jyjy for prelims dearest lurveleh sistah ! (: WOAINI <3>
    And I would like to thank Mrs Chew a lot for her guidance with videotaping ! (: Yayness . Learnt , really a lot , thanks Mrs Chew ! (:

    Morning : Woke up , prepared for school before setting off to the mrt to meet steadstad (: Then we talk talk crap crap , then reach school lur . Had Junior Band first , while senior band had sectionals , ShiHan and Thomas are awesome jokers ! One word that Thomas says compels Laopo Celia to laugh . LOL , then Thomas said he was gonna fine Celia , and she still laughed (: She's so cute right ! Heh . I mean , of course lar , she's my laopo okay ! hahaha .

    Then we sat in for senior band , oh gosh , I forgot how to play Copa already D; I was like super sad D; Hahaha , after band we had lunch , we went to mac (: heh . I ate double cheese burger , as usual lar , but this time I bought the whole meal . Hahahah . Then Me , Laopo , Aiai , Steadstead and Shihan went back to school , LOL . Actually , aiai and laopo sent us to school , then th gate was locked , cause we were three minutes late =/ LOL . Then end up , BoJiang and YiTian were outside th door , so funny ! Shan't elaborate on th details , hahaha . If not , ZhiYing will kill kill kill me ! ^-^ And I also said a lot of stupid stuff lar , so yeah =/ Hahahaha .

    Set off at about 3.45p.m. , crapped with steadstead cause I was sitting with her , hahaha . We talked about a lot of stuffs lar , haha (: Heh . I love you steadstead ! <3>
    heh . Reached Chinatown at i don't know what time . Me and Yitian were in charge of taking care of the instrus , haha (: heh . Then ended up , had a lot of fun . A lot of people were there (: heh . I love Band . I love my dearest seniors ^-^ Heh . Then me and steadstead went around walk walk first , then we were caught by BJ walking by ourselves , then he force us follow him D; Then we ask Shihan follow us , he nice lar (: heh .

    Heh , had rehearsals , performance and stuff , then , nothing lor , hahaha . Went around with Mrs Chew taking videos , she gave me a lot of useful advice , ^-^ THANKYOU !:D Heh , Then walked around taking videos plus pictures , (that's how I got so many unglam photos , HAHAHAH } anyways , my feet are utterly sore . D;

    After performance , we packed up and loaded up th stuffs on th bus , then set off , sang some songs on th bus , LOL ! (: Heh .

    Heh . I feel so happy . Then after we reached school , we went to pack our stuffs , then fell in before leaving (: heh . I LOVE BAND . Then me , Josh and Gab waited for my DEAREST steadstead Chelsea Tang to change from no.3 , then set off for supper . Heh . We stopped for th toilet and Oasis there and Joshua went to buy food , which ended up that only HE ended up eating . HAHAHAH . Unglam ! (: Heh .

    Then we decided to go to Lot1 . Went there , then ended up going to Subway (: to eat (: Hehhhhhhhhhhsxz . Then , me , gab and Chelsea bought food . My poor Chiobu Josh was too broke to eat again . :D Hahahah . After eating , we wanted to go to Rooftop , but it was closed already . Sad life . D; Then , we ended up walking around Lot1 , scaring each other , Hahaha ! (: Only that th escalators made me feel dizzy , other than that , nothing else (: hahaha ! (: That Gab and Josh kept crapping ! LOL ! Then Chelsea innocent one , don't know what they were talking about , LOL .

    heh . Set off for home at about 11 , reached home at about 1130 . haha . Sore legs . D; Lol .

    Had a gooooooooood shower , then here I am posting ^-^ Heh . Tomorrow's church . I've to go now (: heh . Need to sleep . I miss my bed (: hahaha .

    Thanks Chelsea T. , Joshua and Gab for making me laugh like crap today , LOLS , today was super fun ! (: YAYNESS ^-^

    P.S : I LOVE EVERYONE ! ♥Esther ;

    & ; You're on my lonely mind ;


back to top.