
|
Date: Monday, August 17, 2009 Time: 10:32 PM Today ; ![]() My big big name ! :D HEH .
Alicia's Frappe which i drank a lot also ! HAHAHA !
Patricia's oh-so-cute "bread"Rawrness . I'm REALLY gonna sleep at 10 today D: I'm superbly tireddddddddd ! D: LoLLLLLLLL . I seemed happier today , don't know why (: But , it's good , isn't it ? (: Heh (: Thanks to GF and Weetiong ! (: LOLLLLL , anyways , Weetiong , I'm serious . Skirts has holes , BIG ones . (: HEH . Pants also have . But smaller . LOL . Ohkay , sorry to people , whom of which , most would find this extremely nonsensical , but , I'm trying to explain to WT that skirts are really cooler than Pants ! Don't believe ? Try lor (: HEH . Hahaha . Heh . Geog lessons ROCKED th most today lar , cause , I had so much fun . HAHA , even though I got bullied by FRANCIS MICAH LAW . LMAO , yeah lar , Francis , you very tall luh --" LOL . Not only him lar . Even goodfriend Aaron also -.-" And Darren also D: D: LoLLLLLLL , but at least it was funny okhay (: HEH . Anyways , my silver-ish - grey comb super duper chio ! <3> ♥ ESTHER ; |