
|
Date: Saturday, August 29, 2009 Time: 11:31 PM Today ;
I miss her like crap , haven't seen her for a few days . Anyways . Today nothing happened . Except I left for Band early . And so super sorry to Gab & Josh , and Celia for not being able to go out with you all =/ Hahaha . Next time okay ! (: Hehhhhhhhhsxz . Then went home early at like , about , 11+ , -.-' lol . then blah blah blah , {sorry , but i'm too lazy to elaborate =/} Then . Nothing happened already . Anyway , I've updated my private blog , for nearly everyday for a few days alrdy . Alicia's complaining that I'm posting more and more everyday , im so sorrry GF . Hehhhhhhsxz . Anyways . & ; dumb people do dumb things . BUT . Dumber people repeat their mistakes -.- Esther . ♥ i know you dont . |