
|
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 Time: 2:31 PM Todayy ;
I'm opsting from school lur , hahaha , my dear laopo sitting right opposite me ! :D Heh . My Baobeih shuaige (LOL , he want me call him that one !) is CCA-ing . LMAO . He at 9am go msg me , "RAWR" , LMAO ! I was running my ET , hahaha ! :D Heh . Technically , I owe my private blog readers a post =x haha . Haven't updated for two days already , and I don't think I'll be free to post later =/ hahahahs . Anyways , nothing much happened lur , heh (: I'm just feeling vehhhhh happy , cause I realised , I have vehhh vehhh good friends who stand by me ^-^ ILY ! <3 Heh . But got scolded by Miss Ho during ET for being late and stuff , D: But it didn't dampen my mood today , heh . Ran like 1.6km , and wasn't tired . HEH . GF ran with me ! As normal lur (: She'll be jealous that she can't use comp now . In fact , she's in class , suffering and learning jap . MUAHAHAHAH . Anyways , with so many jokers sitting around me , it's hard not to smile , or laugh , however , th smmile being real , it'll be different . But thanks to many many people , I'm really smiling , for th first time in a long time ^-^ Heh , sometimes , I will start thinking a lot , but I think , for now , I think I'll take a break , and just live life as it is , I hope things get better though . I'll post later . Wait (: Heh . Teacher wants me to go and do my work already Heh (: Loveya peeps<3 Esther ; i dont ; |