
|
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009 Time: 5:06 PM
"Where I Belong" has been like my favourite National Day Song since I was P1 , like SERIOUSLY (: Wah , i didn't know that National Day songs could carry so many memories ! (: Cause I miss my pri school life , a lot (: I now see how much I've grown up , matured through the years , and to my pri school teachers , ILY JUST SO SO SO MUCH ! (: I miss pri school , everything about it . To be truthful , i think I'm sinking in Sec School , but it's okay , God will pull me through (: I miss doing the stuff I did in Pri school , I don't know why , last year national day in school brought the most memories to me , it was the most meaningful one , yes , I remembered crying , cause it'll be th last National Day in school . With my mates that I've known for SO super long . I totally miss them ! I miss all those times ... (: Sec school has been stressful , but it's pretty fun (: But National Day would always remind me of my Pri School (: Wow . And , anyways , songs by Shayne Ward is nice (: hehsxz . Hahahas . Umm , today , i flunked my home ec test D: Lols . (: Don't care (: At least I'm doing okay for my other subjects , I THINK~ Hahahahs . (: Hahas . Esther ; Whye . |