
|
Date: Friday, September 18, 2009 Time: 11:11 PM Alicia's B'day Celebration ! :D
I had a whole lot of fun today , yay ^^ haha . Sorry that I didn't update yesterday , it was because I was super tired and had a whole load of homework to do . Technically speaking , it's all EXPIRED homework , ahahah ! Cause I didn't complete it during the Holidays , as I didn't have any mood to do homework :X haha . Ate Pepper Lunch :D YAY ^^ But , on the bad side , my money flewwwww~ . Went to Jurong Point with Alicia {GF} , Sandra {QAD} , Aaron {Goodfriend} , Darren and ChangWee :D . ^^ Me , Gf and Qad wanted to trick the guys into going into lingerie shop . But they run to Adidas shop -.- Go see Liverpool thing . LOL -.- Then they run from us , cause they realised we were trying to get them in . Then we girls went to the toilet lo (: haha . Then we walk walk , in the end we went to the cake shop there , go and design one cake , wth , it costs $11.80 , and it's only like 4 inches ._. Lol . But me and Sandra had fun designing it , yay ^^ ILY QAD <3 Didn't go to the Park , cause no time =x LOL . :D Haha . Was super fun today , laughed like , abcdefgh :D Haha . Esther |